Newly Built 3 Bedroom Duplex Burnt Down In Lagos

A beautifully newly built three bedroom duplex has been reported to have been on fire yesterday, in the Magodo area of Lagos state Nigeria.

According to reports, The landlady Anonymous at this time had reported that an electrician worked on her side of the apartment the previous on Wednesday, 23rd January 2019.

Sadly enough, the fire that engulfed the apartment ate up every property in the apartment. However, no casualties have been reported at this time.

It was, however, reported that the Nigerian Fire Engine, arrived several hours after the distress call was made and was able to conserve the entire property from going down.

Share This:

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: